Sometimes the most "ordinary" of days, bring about the extraordinary moments that become memories over the years. Today was one of those days for us. We started the day at an open house for a possible school next year, then spent a good part of the rest of the day outside. We even went to the park in our neighborhood for awhile...
The girls have discovered how to climb on top of the monkey bars
And aren't they cute? Reminds me of when they were little and I had a billion pictures of them together...I'm thankful to have captured one of them today! :)
Jeremiah is trying to be as tall as his sisters, instead ended up kissing the bar...(if he's sick in a few days at least I'll know why ;) )
Jeremiah can't climb on top of the monkey bars, but he can do the big ladder.
And he even takes a second to pause and say hey to Mommy!
Kimberly has even discovered how to do the big girl monkey bars
Look...Kathryn can do it too!
And look we can even do it together...
And just in case you wanted to see it in action
One day they'll be too big for the monkey bars...but for today its a memory it the making.
What extraordinary moments did you have in your ordinary day?
2 comments:
Glad you are back!!!
My ordinary moment is when Q wakes up from her nap (or the night), and looks at me and beams the hugest smile when I walk in the door. A small thing that melts my heart every single day!
I have seen first hand how good your girls are on those monkey bars =)!!
Cute picture of them all together.
My extraordinary moment is right now...with all 4 of them asleep, ha!
Post a Comment